Sunday, April 12, 2009

Buffalo Meat!


Some of you might not know that my boss not only owns King Bio, but also Carolina Bison.  He lives on a Buffalo ranch with about 80 Buffalo.  He sells Buffalo meat.  Earth Fare, a health food chain, has brought Carolina Bison on board.  They are going to start selling our meat in all of their stores in NC and GA.  So, I've got a lot of designing to do for new brochures, posters, recipe books etc...  Mitzi, the lady I work with who catered our wedding, runs Carolina Bison.  I asked her if I could take some meat home and take glamour shots of it if I cooked it.  She thought that was a great idea.  So, this weekend, Paxton and I cooked up some Rib Eyes.  This was a practice run.  We still have ground bison for hamburgers, 2 more bison rib eyes, and 4 bison filet mignons.  The rib eyes we cooked were really good.  We can't wait to have hamburgers tonight.  

No comments: