This past week, it has rained everyday. So, Deuce has been kind of cooped up. After the down pour this morning, I decided to let Deuce out for a bit. 30 or so minutes went by, and I decided to check on him. I went outside and saw him come running from around the corner covered in mud. I quickly hopped back inside so he wouldn't jump on me. But, then I didn't care about getting muddy, and I took the camera outside and played with him. I got some good action shots.
Yes! those are real deer in our backyard. In the pictures, you see a concrete retaining wall, 6 ft high. Above that, we have more grassy land and woods, which is where the deer were. Oxford is well known for having deer EVERYWHERE. Supposedly, snipers are coming in to try and kill off the deer in the city because there are so many. That came directly from the mayor's mouth.
3 comments:
Are those real deer?
Yes! those are real deer in our backyard. In the pictures, you see a concrete retaining wall, 6 ft high. Above that, we have more grassy land and woods, which is where the deer were. Oxford is well known for having deer EVERYWHERE. Supposedly, snipers are coming in to try and kill off the deer in the city because there are so many. That came directly from the mayor's mouth.
ha ha i taught him the door trick.. he he he
Post a Comment