Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bentley & Deuce











Just a few photos of the growing Little family. For those that don't know Bentley, she's our new pit bull puppy. She'll be 11 weeks on Monday. She and Deuce get along great, although she's giving him a run for his money. I think he's glad he can hop on the couch and get away from her unless Paxton or I pick her up and put her on the couch. But that won't last for long, sorry Deuce. The worst part about having a puppy around are the surprises like phantom poo that you don't find till a few days later. But we're pretty good about crate training her. Shouldn't be too long till she's house trained. Funny story, the other night, I was in bed and looked over at Paxton's side of the bed, covers pulled back, and Bentley was crouched in the poo taking position. Luckily I acted fast and got her outside before the entire poo ended up on the bed. That's right, she left a little surprise for Paxton. But, that's the kind of thing you just have to laugh at. Sure gave me a good laugh, probably because it wasn't my side of the bed.

No comments: