Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Puppy!!
















If you didn't know...  I've wanted a dog of my very own for a very very long time.  I rescued one dog for my mom and another dog for my dad right before college, but I've waited to get a dog for myself till I was able to properly care for it.  Now that Paxton and I have been married for 7 months, we decided that it was time to get a dog.  ((I forgot to mention that I told Paxton he had until my birthday, March 18, to pick out a dog he would like to have to give me.  Otherwise, he'd come home one day to a St. Bernard or Newfoundland (one of my picks)).  We found this puppy through a Pit Bull rescue unit in Dickson, TN.  We went to pick him up on Sunday.  So far he's the cutest, sweetest, best dog ever!!  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

DEUUUUUCE! What a great name for a pup! I can't wait to meet him. It will be interesting seeing Cooper meet him for the first time? :)