Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The NorEaster






The first time I heard about the Nor-Easter, I thought it was a storm that happened at Easter time, so my initial questions was, when's Easter this year.  Come to find out, it's just a storm when the Northern weather meets the Eastern weather and a big snow storm forms.  At least, that's what I think it means... remember, I thought it was a storm at Easter.  Well, we went to pick up Duece, the new puppy, on Saturday.  We had heard that there might be a chance of snow.  But, since my buddy at work had been showing off her "skort" collection at work everyday the past week, we didn't think the snow was serious.  However.......
Driving back from Dickson, TN with Duece, we ran into some wintry weather.  We felt like we were back on Colorado.  We made it home safely, and had the most fun ever with Duece playing in the snow.  What more could I have asked for... a puppy, and 6" of snow from the NorEaster...  Paxton and I both agree, being from MS, it was very special to bring home our new puppy, as a married couple, and be able to play with it in the snow.  

No comments: