Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another home cooked meal...





Having not cooked since Wednesday, I was itching to get back in the kitchen and try a new recipe.  This time, I used one from "Square Table".  The ones from "Come On In" I've used have been pretty rich and heavy.  Anyway, I went with Chicken Enchiladas, Grilled Veggies (my own recipe) and Caesar Salad.  It was really good, and not too heavy.  I think this would be Paxton's number one pick so far.  We used all our new stuff again...I know I know...I need to buy some place mats.  That's something I've had on my list of things to do.  This time, I made desert too!!  I couldn't help it, I had to indulge on the "Snicker's Surprise"; unfortunately Paxton caught me on camera.  I thought Paxton would like it because I know he likes Snickers, but, note to Beth, he doesn't like Snickers in a cookie.  Well, at least my co-workers will have a nice surprise when I bring them goodies on Monday.  Although it might look like it, I certainly am not going to eat them all myself.   

No comments: