Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Decorating The Kitchen




I finally bought some accessories to help display some of our weddings gifts. Paxton's mom bought us some cool glass containers to put on top of our kitchen cabinets to help decorate. I thought it would be pretty to put some flowers in two of them and fill the other two with something else. So, I found some flowers on sale at Pier One. Then I decided to put some McCarty pieces up as well. I like the McCarty pieces up there. But, I'm now sure if I like how I did the flowers. Still thinking on that one. But, it was fun buying stuff to decorate our house. I also bought place mats, linen napkins to match, and 2 chargers to put under our Good Earth dinner plates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the place mats and napkins.

Anonymous said...

STORY MOORE BRIDGES is engaged. Story you might read this since you like to read their blog....so CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Paxton, Story's sister Amanda was your little friend at JA.