

Our new home is coming together. There are only a few things left I have to do to finish it. One of my tasks was to find curtains for the kitchen. I've looked everywhere, and I just haven't found anything that I've liked. I was in an antique store one day looking for a coat rack, and I found a section that was filled with fabric. I started looking and found the perfect material. These orange/gold curtains are a silky quilted material. I loved it so much, I went back and bought the other colors they had in this material for future projects. I decided I was going to make my own curtains. So, I purchased a sewing machine and designed these curtains for the kitchen. Now, I just have to make curtains for the other window in the kitchen, and I'll be done with the kitchen. When I was scrummaging through fabric, I found another really pretty fabric that I figured I could use for something. I used it to recover the dining room chairs. I didn't realize how easy it was going to be to recover the chairs. I had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment