Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paxton's Birthday Present







I came up with the greatest idea for Paxton's birthday present.  After being in Mississippi for Christmas, Paxton said that was the hardest it's ever been to have to leave his family and come back to NC.  I agree.  So, I thought it would be nice to print out a bunch of pictures that I took over Christmas of our family, frame them and put the around the house.  I thought it would be great to frame 29 pictures since it's Paxton's 29th birthday, but I only got up to 21.  I planned to put all the nails in place to hang them when Paxton was gone the Sunday before his birthday.  Then I would have them all hanging as a surprise on his birthday, but I gave them to him early.  I'm not good with surprises.  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

ok... so i'm going to need a copy of that photo of coop... i love that photo!