






We love the new house! It's in a quiet "historic" neighborhood. We have lots of storage space with a basement the full size of the house and an attic that's been floored to walk in. In the old house, we made do with what Paxton and I had both acquired throughout our college years. So, I wanted to have some real furniture. We found a living room suite on clearance, so we got it. It's awesome. My favorite piece is the armoir for the TV. I got some drapes for the patio door. Cascielle got us a very beautiful duvet cover with maching shams, so I also bought some drapes for the bedroom to go with the duvet cover. The design on the duvet cover is a light blue, but the drapes are a dark bluish/silver color. When the light shines on the drapes sometimes, it looks the same color as the blue on the duvet cover. So, Paxton and I like the drapes in the bedroom. I hope they aren't too dark... After two weeks off, Paxton and I are both dreading going back to work, but at least we are somewhat settled and have a nice home and each other to come back to.
No comments:
Post a Comment